Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Back To Blogging


OK. I have many, many excuses for my absence in the blogging world... 1st would of course be the move but that was a couple months ago now so I don't think I can keep using it. 2nd would be technical difficulties, I tried a week or two ago and could not load photos so I gave up and had not given it another shot. 3rd would have to be social media. I got my first smartphone and gave into both instagram (I am  owlhousebatik) and fb. I never knew how easy it was and it is really nice to keep communication open with my Alaska friends now that we are gone. 4th would have to be, we just spend so much more time outside here. The amount of trails to explore here is crazy and we find new ones as well as visit the ones we like many times a week. Compared to AK. it's almost never cold, to us anyway. I have to beg Jax to wear a coat, he claims it's just too warm to need it, even on chilly mornings with frost. He had been in Alaska since he was 1 and spent his first year in Colorado so he is just so acclimated to cold weather it's tropical to him here. My 5th excuse may be my favorite, we have lots of friends and family in this state (and the surrounding ones) so we have gone on some visits as well as had  some come over and see us. That is a big part of why we are down here now so that is more important than blogging for obvious reasons. I have also had a few craft shows with a couple more upcoming, that keeps me busy and so does the "making stock" part, that is excuse #6 I guess. I have an Owl House Batik Facebook page too now. Feel free to check it out and even "like" me if you like me, well what I make, or me whatever... OK enough about fb for now... Jaxon has tea kwon do tonight. He's taking it very serious and is a good student. He only goes once a week and just about has down the test for his yellow belt. Happy Thanxgiving to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment